All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. This project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
2.2.1 / 13 December 2015
- Improve HTML escaping, by @phillipj.
- Fix inconsistency in defining global mustache object, by @simast.
- Fix switch-case indent error, by @norfish.
- Unpin chai and eslint versions, by @dasilvacontin.
- Update README.md with proper grammar, by @EvanLovely.
- Update mjackson username in README, by @mjackson.
- Remove syntax highlighting in README code sample, by @imagentleman.
- Fix typo in README, by @Xcrucifier.
- Fix link typo in README, by @keirog.
2.2.0 / 15 October 2015
- Add Partials support to CLI, by @palkan.
- Move install instructions to README’s top, by @mateusortiz
- Improved devhook install output, by @ShashankaNataraj.
- Clarifies and improves language in documentation, by @jfmercer.
- Linting CLI tool, by @phillipj.
- npm 2.x and node v4 on Travis, by @phillipj.
- Fix README spelling error to “aforementioned”, by @djchie.
- Equal error message test in .render() for server and browser, by @phillipj.
- chai -> 3.3.0
- eslint -> 1.6.0
2.1.3 / 23 July 2015
- Throw error when providing .render() with invalid template type, by @phillipj.
- Documents use of string literals containing double quotes, by @jfmercer.
- Move mustache gif to githubusercontent, by @Andersos.
- Update UMD Shim to be resilient to HTMLElement global pollution, by @mikesherov.
2.1.2 / 17 June 2015
2.1.1 / 11 June 2015
- State that we use semver on the change log, by @dasilvacontin.
- Added version links to change log, by @dasilvacontin.
- Bugfix for using values from view’s context prototype, by @phillipj.
- Improve test with undefined/null lookup hit using dot notation, by @dasilvacontin.
- Bugfix for null/undefined lookup hit when using dot notation, by @phillipj.
- Remove moot
versionproperty from bower.json, by @kkirsche.
- bower.json doesn’t require a version bump via hook, by @dasilvacontin.
2.1.0 / 5 June 2015
- Added license attribute to package.json, by @pgilad.
- Minor changes to make mustache.js compatible with both WSH and ASP, by @nagaozen.
- Improve CLI view parsing error, by @phillipj.
- Bugfix for view context cache, by @phillipj.
2.0.0 / 27 Mar 2015
- Fixed lookup not stopping upon finding
nullvalues, by @dasilvacontin.
- Refactored pre-commit hook, by @dasilvacontin.
1.2.0 / 24 Mar 2015
- Added -v option to CLI, by @phillipj.
- Bugfix for rendering Number when it serves as the Context, by @phillipj.
- Specified files in package.json for a cleaner install, by @phillipj.
1.1.0 / 18 Feb 2015
- Refactor Writer.renderTokens() for better readability, by @phillipj.
- Cleanup tests section in readme, by @phillipj.
- Added JSHint to tests/CI, by @phillipj.
- Added node v0.12 on travis, by @phillipj.
- Created command line tool, by @phillipj.
- Added falsy to Inverted Sections description in README, by @kristijanmatic.
1.0.0 / 20 Dec 2014
- Inline tag compilation, by @mjackson.
- Fixed AMD registration, volo package.json entry, by @jrburke.
- Added spm support, by @afc163.
- Only access properties of objects on Context.lookup, by @cmbuckley.
0.8.2 / 17 Mar 2014
- Supporting Bower through a bower.json file.
0.8.1 / 3 Jan 2014
- Fix usage of partial templates.
0.8.0 / 2 Dec 2013
- Remove compile* writer functions, use mustache.parse instead. Smaller API.
- Throw an error when rendering a template that contains higher-order sections and the original template is not provided.
- Remove low-level Context.make function.
- Better code readability and inline documentation.
- Stop caching templates by name.
0.7.3 / 5 Nov 2013
- Don’t require the original template to be passed to the rendering function when using compiled templates. This is still required when using higher-order functions in order to be able to extract the portion of the template that was contained by that section. Fixes #262.
- Performance improvements.
0.7.2 / 27 Dec 2012
- Fixed a rendering bug (#274) when using nested higher-order sections.
- Better error reporting on failed parse.
- Converted tests to use mocha instead of vows.
0.7.1 / 6 Dec 2012
- Handle empty templates gracefully. Fixes #265, #267, and #270.
- Cache partials by template, not by name. Fixes #257.
- Added Mustache.compileTokens to compile the output of Mustache.parse. Fixes #258.
0.7.0 / 10 Sep 2012
- Rename Renderer => Writer.
- Allow partials to be loaded dynamically using a callback (thanks @TiddoLangerak for the suggestion).
- Fixed a bug with higher-order sections that prevented them from being passed the raw text of the section from the original template.
- More concise token format. Tokens also include start/end indices in the original template.
- High-level API is consistent with the Writer API.
- Allow partials to be passed to the pre-compiled function (thanks @fallenice).
- Don’t use eval (thanks @cweider).
0.6.0 / 31 Aug 2012
- Use Mustache.escape to escape values inside . This function may be reassigned to alter the default escaping behavior. Issue #244.
- Fixed a bug that clashed with QUnit (thanks @kannix).
- Added volo support (thanks @guybedford).